Join a Team
Looking To Be Part of a Team?
Through our anchoring partner Children of Hope you have the opportunity to go on a short term missions trip to Mexico. Our vision is making passionate people come together to help build up our ministries by allowing you to participate in the development of children’s programs while you get to spend time with them.
What you can expect
• Spirit-filled devotionals, morning and afternoon work projects, spending time with the children.
• Occasional touristic outings both, in Guaymas and San Carlos.
• Uniting each team’s unique skills: electrical, plumbing, concrete, cooking, etc.
• Enjoying traditional Mexican food prepared with love by our kitchen staff.
• The cost of sending a team can vary depending on the cost of flights. Not including flights, you can expect to pay around $1,000 CAD per person, which includes transportation, food, accommodations, construction materials and even Children of Hope t-shirts. However, we still encourage teams and individuals to fundraise and let their community know the missions work they plan to do.