As you know we've grown significantly over the past year. Therefore, we desire that you join us in prayer to help us find support with our general budget. Making the decision to accept thirteen new children resulted in having to hire new staff. In addition to that, we placed our children back into private school after government restrictions were lifted. These sudden changes affected on our operating budget until today. Our grocery costs have sky-rocketed, our transportation costs to school are on the rise due to inflation, psychological treatment is more expensive now, and DIF costs have also increased. We still find ourselves struggling to cover our operational costs.
However, we are aware that we find ourselves in a period of transition that will take us to a much better place once we are able to settle. Remember us, and please discern whether God would have you financial support our operating budget. This can be done through different means: child Sponsorship, staff Sponsorship or even one time donations to the general budget.
We simply cannot thank you enough for your continued support in this journey, without you, all that we do would be impossible. God bless you!
Specific Prayer Requests
1) Pray for our children. That they open their hearts to the Lord and his Word. Pray that God may protect them from any evil or harm. 2) Continue to pray for our team, so we love one another, serve better, sacrifice more and learn to depend more on God. Our heart's desire is to be true disciples of Christ. 3) We need to fill many child sponsorship spots with commited partners that want to invest in the lives of our kids. Make sure that you join us prayerfully so we can fill every single spot. We're getting close, but still need to complete some sponsorship slots. 4) We need a passenger van so we can save on gas and be more effective transporting kids to and fro. Any help would be appreciated, financially and prayerfully. 5) School is quickly coming to an end. We need to start planning and preparing for the following year. We have many decisions to make, and we will need to raise funding for tuitions again. Please pray that God would bless our children with a great education. 6) Please pray for Lesslie, she has been struggling with health issues, we ask you to remember her and keep her in your prayers. Today she will be taken to a hospital in Hermosillo to have her checked up.
General Projects at Ancla
Join us in prayer so we can finish the different projects that we have started. We are willing and able, but we need financial support. If it would be of your interest to help us out, our current projects include:
- Walk in cooler & Food production room
- Water Pump upgrade & water well
- Security Fence surrounding our property and specific areas on our property
- We have applied for assistance to build a soccer field and a basketball court. We are still waiting without a definite answer, pray that we may get an expedite answer on these projects so we can get to work asap. Thanks for your support!